So far this year we have had 2 discos
So far the disco's have raised the following!
- Friday 18th October 2019 - Where we raised £868.91 Plus an additional £350 Match funding from Vodafone!
- Feb Disco 8th February 2020 - Where we raised £962
Amazing times were had at each disco, with some amazing dance moves.
The Christmas Fair this School year took place on the 7th December 2019. We kicked everything off with singing from our School Choir, which was a lovely way to welcome the big man himself, Santa! We had a number of stalls, including Chocolate Tombola, Wine Tomboloa, Penguin Tombola, Festive Friends Tombola (we do like a tombola!) As well as our Secret Santa room, where you can buy a loved one a gift and have it wrapped too - a great way for the kids to get their Parents or Siblings a present. This year we raised an amazing £2569.55! Thank you to everyone who came and supported our school on the day and to our volunteers, who without you we couldn't do these events.
Sunday 17th March 2019
A huge THANK YOU to all that took part in the '25th Birthday' Bake off and cake sale. We had some amazing entries this year, with the Lower KS2 supplying the most bakes again this year. The thought, designs, and dedication of all the bakes were outstanding.
Congratulations to the following winners:
Big Cake: Samuel Walker (star baker)
Cupcakes: Brodie Alder (star baker); Esme Hammond (runner up)
Big Cake: Kara Alder (star baker)
Cupcakes: Isla Anderson (star baker)
Biscuits: Nathan Pan (star baker); Freya Karl Cooper (runner up)
Big Cake: Oliver World (star baker); Callum Holland (runner up)
Cupcakes: Phoebe Christensen (star baker); Roxy Edwards (runner up)
Biscuits: Molly Foster (star baker); Arjan Kankadandi (runner up)
Big Cake: Elliott World & Amelia Mae Griffiths (joint star bakers)
Cupcakes: Lily Knutton (star baker); Amelia Mae Griffiths (runner up)
Biscuits: Mirella Denton (star baker); Amelia Mae Griffiths (runner up)
Sunday 5th March 2017
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who took part in this year's 'World Book Day' themed
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Foundation Stage Cupcakes: Kara Alder (star baker); Oscar Reynolds (runner up)
- Foundation Stage Biscuits: Nathan Pan (star baker)
- KS1 Cupcakes: Oliver World (star baker); Emily Kelly (runner up)
- KS1 Biscuits: Henry James (star baker); Alice Wright (runner up)
- Lower KS2 Cupcakes: Lily Knutton (star baker); Orla Sutton (runner up); Amelia Griffiths (commended)
- Lower KS2 Biscuits: Amelia Griffiths (star baker); Ileana Pavel (runner up)
- Upper KS2 Cupcakes: Hannah Weston, Amber Wood, Sarah Hacelova, Poppy Boulton (star bakers, joint entry); Jessica Mallows, Sophie Walmsley, Summer Hawkins (runners up, joint entry); Ruben Murgia (commended)
- Upper KS2 Biscuits: Caitlin Wright (star baker); Imogen Hooper (runner up)
- Adult Cupcakes: Katie Ball (star baker); Hayley Wickens (runner up)
- Adult Big cakes: Sarah Hooper (star baker); Debbi Sonko (runner up)
Well done to everyone who entered, as you can see from the pictures the standard was very high across the board!
The Great All Saints Bake Off and Cake Sale - Monday 21st March 2016
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who took part in this year's Easter Bake Off & cake sale. There were an impressive 67 entries this year, and the competition was particularly fierce in KS1 and KS2.
Big congratulations to the following winners who received their prizes from ASSA on the last day of term:
- Foundation Stage Cupcakes: Phoebe Christensen (star baker); Thomas Choudrie (runner up
- Foundation Stage Biscuits: Arjun Kankadandi (star baker); Max Meszaros (runner up)
- KS1 Cupcakes: Amelie Wyatt (star baker); Oliver World (runner up); Lois Cooke (highly commended)
- KS1 Biscuits: Ruby Boyd (star baker); Jacob Smith (runner up)
- Lower KS2 Cupcakes: Madison Gorsuch (star baker); Caitlin Wright (runner up)
- Lower KS2 Biscuits: Harry Lloyd (star baker); Elliott World (runner up)
- Upper KS2 Cupcakes: Dylan Jones (star baker); Ella Gorsuch (runner up); Sophie Walmsley & Jessica Mallows (highly commended)
- Upper KS2 Biscuits: Hannah Pearson (star baker); Imogen Hooper (runner up)
- Adult Cupcakes: Steve Keable, parent of Emma & Henry Keable (star baker); Sally Foster, parent of Molly Foster (runner up)
Here’s a photo of the winning entries:
Within the entries, as well as some yummy traditional
As we had so many entries, we sold the cakes off at bargain prices, and this
Easter Bingo - Saturday 19th March 2016
Many thanks to all those who attended and supported Saturday’s event, including families who donated fun raffle prizes, contributed to the impressive bingo Easter egg prize stash, or loaned us bingo equipment. Thanks also to all the ASSA helpers and their extended families for running the event and to Mr Myers, who once again impressed with his bingo lingo! It was a fun evening, with prizes being won on nearly every table – in addition we raised just over £345 for the school, so big thanks to everyone for getting into the spirit of things! Enjoy those Easter eggs!
Christmas Fair - Saturday 5th December 2015
Much festive fun was had at this year's Christmas Fair, PLUS we raised an amazing £2896. ASSA would like to thank all the local companies and school families who were involved and made donations.
The Great All Saints Bake Off and Cake Sale - Saturday 25th April 2015
This was our second Bake Off event and we were very lucky to once again be joined by local celebrity Christine Wallace, from the BBC Great British Bake Off.