Bookings for Breakfast and Afterschool Club for September 2020 will be available from Thursday 6th August 2020 at 7pm via School Gateway.
Please read the Risk Assessment.
We currently offer a school managed onsite Breakfast and Afterschool Club for Reception to Year 6 children.
Our full club prospectus can be found here.
Monday – Friday 7.30 am – 8.45 am
£5.00 per session (includes healthy breakfast)
Ad hoc bookings taken - £5.00 per session
After School Club
Monday – Friday 3.15 pm – 6 pm
(2 pm – 5 pm last day of terms 2, 4 and 6)
£10.00 per session (includes a light healthy tea)
Ad hoc bookings taken - £10.00 per session. Please speak to the Manager or call on 0778 863 8551
Menus are displayed on the parents’ notice board
Aim of our Breakfast and After School Club
- The Clubs provide a safe, friendly and secure environment where a variety of activities are offered.
- To help children develop their full potential through positive social, emotional, physical and intellectual experiences.
- To provide a stable, secure and relaxed environment where parents and carers feel satisfied to leave their children.
- To recognise and respect the values deriving from different racial, cultural, religious and linguistic backgrounds.
- To reflect children’s individual needs e.g. abilities and gender.
- To promote a positive relationship with parents / carers and the school and to work in partnership with them to provide a high quality service for the children.
- To regularly monitor and evaluate the service to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of parents / carers and children.